| Nintendo Customer Service Game Boy Advance - AGB
I’m using the GameCube as a GameBoy Advance using the GameBoyPlayer. But it needs the software disc to make the GameBoy Player work. I put the PacMan Vs. disc in the Wii. The Wii here is acting as the GameCube.... 23/12/2005 · The DS does not have the same connectors as the GBA and the DS does not work with the GBA link cable to connect to a Gamecube. Bah, beaten to the punch. ryonavin
can you connect a nintendo ds and a gameboy advance
I’m using the GameCube as a GameBoy Advance using the GameBoyPlayer. But it needs the software disc to make the GameBoy Player work. I put the PacMan Vs. disc in the Wii. The Wii here is acting as the GameCube.... 5/08/2010 · The DSP-LLE can be self dumped, but if the GBA BIOS is required, then how is one to legally dump that? A shame they are both needed though, I can …
Gba link won't work on nintendont on my original wii
Using Nintendo GameCube Controllers with Vertical Placement: When using Nintendo GameCube controllers with the Wii console in the vertical position, be sure and use the Wii Stand Plate to help prevent the console from being tipped over by pulling on the controller cable. how to cook rotisserie chicken recipes The GameCube - Game Boy Advance link cable is a cable used to connect the Game Boy Advance (GBA) to the GameCube (GCN). The cable serves different functions with different games. These functions include, but are not limited to: unlocking additional content, turning the GBA into a second screen, turning the GBA into a separate controller, or transferring in-game items between related …
GameCube Link Cable GC to GBA - amazon.co.uk
5/08/2010 · The DSP-LLE can be self dumped, but if the GBA BIOS is required, then how is one to legally dump that? A shame they are both needed though, I can … how to connect microphone to audio out jack Preliminary update to the GameCube to GBA link cable emulation. Fixes Zelda Wind Waker's Tingle Tuner connection, Pac-Man Vs, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles multiplayer, and most other Gamecube to GBA link cable games.
How long can it take?
GameCube â€“ Game Boy Advance link cable Wikipedia
- connecting GBA Micro to GameCube?
- GBA/GBA SP to Gamecube Cable Link amazon.com
- How do I connect GameCube and Game Boy Advanced
- I want to hook up my Gameboy Advance to my Gamecube but I
How To Connect Gba To Gamecube
Connect the GameCube controller, or attach a GameCube-Game Boy Advance link cable to a Game Boy Advance or Game Boy Advance SP and connect the other end to any open port on the GameCube. Turn the GameCube console on.
- The GBA to GC Link Cable connects the GameCube console with the Gameboy Advance handheld. Supported games (such as Animal Forest, Sonic Adventure and others) will exchange data between the Gamecube and Gameboy Advance handheld.
- GameCube system has the ability to connect to the portable Game Boy Advance system. This feature allows the system to exchange game data, open additional levels in similar games like Metroid Prime – Metroid Fusion on one or another system, finishing mini-games in GBA .
- You can't connect though wifi, but if you have an older gamecube game that supports the gameboy advance link cable you could connect the gameboy advance to it. A good game that supports this feature is animal crossing. Follow the instructions found in the game, and connect the cable to the gamecube controller ports found on the side of wii.
- Despite the other reviews claims, this cable does indeed connect to a GBA or an SP. Not sure how they couldn't figure that out, and that is not the problem with this particular cable.